Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Album - Pics of Jess, Marisol and my special Christmas Gift

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your trunk is beautiful! I also really like Kaya in Jess' outfit. Thanks for the pics.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also like Jess in Marisol's outfit!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dolls all look so happy and pretty! Thanks for posting these pictures!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album!Jess looks great!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TrvlLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like how you mixed-and-matched doll clothes to come up with some unique outfits, very cute! Who is your Elizabeth? I don't recognize her but she is just darling! Lin

  7. #7
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a nice MIL. That chest is beautiful, and longerbergers are pricey. I'm turning various shades of green as we speak!

    Shanna

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Elizabeth is a Gotz doll made in a partnership between the State of NY and Gotz. She was sold at state gift shops and museums - then Tuesday morning when they got down to the last few (that's where I got mine).

    She is Elizabeth Cady Stanton, a great American women's advocate, at age 10. Many historians consider her even more important to women's voting rights than Susan B. Antony - her best friend. She was always a hero of mine as a child, and I almost passed out when I found her!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your album!!!!!
    Kaya looks so pretty in Jess's dress.
    I didn't realize how long her hair was!!!!!
    We have never taken our Kaya's hair out of her braids.
    I love the last pic of all your dolls and Kaya looks cute in the glasses!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 22, 2006 08:59 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>

  10. #10
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I love the pictures. Jess is looking better and better to me all the time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •